Gather your friends for a memorable 2 or 3-day getaway to Brenham. Reconnect while you enjoy what you love, with those you love.
There is plenty of lodging in Brenham and Washington County.
- Each girl can have her own room at the Ant Street Inn or Main Street House, both are just steps away from Downtown Brenham shopping and dining.
- Rent a whole house, cottage or cabin in the country.
- Shopping in Downtown Brenham, of course!
- Wine tasting at four local wineries. Besides tasting, you can take a tour, shop in the gift shops, and relax on the decks while sharing a cheese board and a bottle of your favorite vintage.
- Reconnect at the spa!
- The Funky Art Cafe is an eclectic little eatery complete with funky art by local artists and a vast delectable menu featuring salads, soups, sandwiches, and desserts.
- Brenham Grill is a family-run restaurant located inside the Ant Street Inn and features full fare meals of American, Italian, and Mexican cuisine, as well as breakfast on the weekends.
- Volare Italian Restaurant will tempt you with delicious, authentic recipes and an extensive wine list. A great way to end your getaway!
DAY BY DAY
- Arrive in Brenham whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Meet the girls downtown for a light lunch at Funky Art Cafe.
- Enjoy a little shopping before checking into your private guesthouse, like Main Street House, Historic Holle House or Quebe Guesthouse.
- Enjoy a lively dinner out at Kay’s Cuisine for the Soul.
- Enjoy a casual breakfast picnic on the front porch of your guesthouse before checking out.
- Spend the rest of the morning in Downtown Brenham for more shopping!
- Hungry? How about a pizza to share at Yumm!?
- Stroll the shops a little more, then drive a couple of miles to Blue Bell Creameries for a scoop of your favorite flavor in the Parlor. Oh, and yes, there is a little shopping available here, too.
- Say goodbye, but not for long. Girls Getaways can be a twice a year thing!