5 on FRIDAY: Feb 27-Mar 1, 2015
The last days of February… who’s ready for spring?! We are! Speaking of which, our Wildflower Watch is in place and ready to update as soon as we get bluebonnets and other pretty flowers blooming. We’re also working on the map, which will be a visual of the locations of various flowers.
Now, on to the weekend fun we have planned!
1) Celebrate 179 years of Texas Independence at Washington-on-the-Brazos – Sat & Sun 10-5. Details
2) Prune grapevines at Windy Winery and enjoy lunch at the vineyard – Sat 10-1.
3) Used book sale – Fri 9-6, Sat 9-5.
4) Unity Theatre’s “A Piece of My Heart” – a moving performance featuring 6 women’s experiences during and after the Vietnam War. Special Offer
5) Quilt Event at Winedale – Saturday is the last day to enjoy quilts from as early as 1845 to the present day.
For full details about all these events, and more, go to our Event Calendar.