Official Blog of Brenham
Christmas – even in small town Texas, even if it’s 75 degrees – there’s still something special about Christmas, right? Maybe it’s the lights, or all the carols you hear in every store. Or maybe, just maybe, it’s about spending time with family and friends you haven’t seen in a while. There are many events, too, which Brenham is in no shortage of! Take a look at all the things you and your family can enjoy this season.
- November 25: Shop Local for Small Business Saturday in Burton, Brenham & Chappell Hill
- November 25: Chili Throwdown at Home Sweet Farm in downtown Brenham
- November 25: Buddy Bingo, plus “Elf” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” at the Simon Theatre
- November 25: Twilight Firelight at Fanthorp Inn in Anderson
- November 29-December 3: “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” at Unity Theatre
- December 1-23: Annual Lane of Lights in Ledbetter
- December 1-2: Christmas Stroll, Lighted Parade and Jingle Bell Market in Downtown Brenham
- December 1-2: “Polar Express” and “It’s a Wonderful Life” movies at the Simon Theatre in Brenham
- December 3: Jingle and Mingle in Downtown Brenham
- December 3: Carmine Christmas Fest
- December 9: Chappell Hill Home Tour & Teddy Bear Parade in Chappell Hill
- December 9: Christmas on the Brazos at Washington on the Brazos
- December 9: Burton Christmas Village & Tannenbaum Tour
- December 9: Christmas at Winedale Historical Complex
- December 10: Bruce Robison & Kelly Willis Annual Holiday Shindig at the Barnhill Center in Brenham
- December 15-16: Elf, Jr. the Musical at Blinn College
- December 16-17: The Story of Christmas, Dickens Style in Independence
- December 17-18: Live nativity, Bethlehem in Independence
- December 31: New Year’s Eve party at The Kenney Store
Oh my goodness, so much fun! There’s even live music nearly every night of the week. Invite your family and friends to join in – you’re all invited!
Download the official Visit Brenham App for quick reference to all the necessities and self-guided tours.