Official Blog of Brenham
An easy drive brings you to the peace and quiet of Washington County, halfway between Houston and Austin, and the perfect place to reconnect with your Valentine. Here are five ways to reignite that love during a getaway to Brenham.
- Wine & Chocolate Tasting: Washington County is home to four local wineries and one brewery. But in the month of February, you can enjoy a special pairing at three wineries the first two weekends. Details
- Dinner & Music: Enjoy a four-course meal with live music at R-Place on Saturday, Feb. 11. R-Place is rustic & casual, but serves elegant meals on Saturday nights. Reservations
- Valentine’s Concert: Round Top Festival Institute is THE place for music, and the afternoon of Feb. 11 will be filled with music about love. Concert pianist Dick Smith performs live at 2pm. Tickets
- Valentine’s Day Dinner: Stick around until Feb. 14 to enjoy a fantastic meal at Ninety Six West, Brenham’s own wine & tapas restaurant. Not normally open on Tuesdays, they will be serving a special meal just for lovers. Reservations
- Arts and Culture: Brenham has three art galleries, a performance theatre, and even a pottery studio. Explore more
Take a couple of days to come see all that Brenham & Washington County have to offer. With more than 40 lodging options, we have plenty of space to reconnect!