Official Blog of Brenham
Spring Break and wildflower season means there are more families moving around Washington County than usual, and the kids are always hungry! Where do you take them? Here are 5 suggestions for kid friendly restaurants in Brenham.
- Must Be Heaven – classic car meal containers filled with classic sandwich offerings for the little ones. There’s plenty of ice cream for dessert, too!
- Las Fuentes – Mexican food and an indoor play area, a perfect combo for families.
- K-Bob’s – open daily with plenty of home-style favorites to choose from.
- Pizzaiolo’s – pizza, pasta, subs, salads and lunch specials – no one has a hard time finding something tasty here!
- Fast food – Brenham has several fast food choices if you’re looking to fill the stomachs fast. Sonic, Whataburger, Subway, to name a few.
These are just a few ideas to get you started in the right direction. If you need more suggestions, stop by the Visitor Center and ask us, check out the EAT section of the website, or download our official Visit Brenham app!