2 Day Getaway
A two day getaway to Brenham can be a fun adventure.
Pick a hotel or bed and breakfast in Brenham, then start exploring all that Washington County has to offer. There’s plenty to do and eat in Brenham!
DAY BY DAY
- Learn all about Texas’ beginnings at Washington on the Brazos.
- Eat lunch at Bevers Kitchen in Chappell Hill.
- Stroll the shops and visit the museum in Chappell Hill.
- Enjoy wine tasting at Texas Star Winery.
- After a wonderful dinner in Downtown Brenham, check out the live music and drinks at Home Sweet Farm.
- Walk off breakfast at the Antique Rose Emporium.
- Stroll the shops of Downtown Brenham.
- Tour the 1914 cotton gin in Burton (10am, 2pm).
- Enjoy a wine tasting at Saddlehorn Winery.
- Get an afternoon snack at Weikel’s Bakery or Bliss Candy Company.
- Enjoy dinner and dancing at the Kenney Store, or a live performance at Unity Theatre.